Brand Partnership Opportunities With Club Purl
Club Purl enables you to engage in one-on-one conversations with a discerning market. The process shortens your marketing timeline, offering you a faster consumer feedback loop and helps to avoid making costly mistakes caused by innovating in a non-diverse environment.
Club Purl collects and disseminates the constructive voice of influential women around the world. It is a forum which enables your brand to obtain real, actionable and constructive feedback to help your marketing, R&D, innovation and communication functions.
Club Purl will enable you to :
- Build a more considered product or service, taking into account the requirements of women.
- Raise awareness of your brand with an influential group of women who will spread the word.
- Find brand advocates and ambassadors
- Create a competitive advantage in the ‘female market’ worth over $30 trillion globally.
How to use Club Purl to make your marketing better.
Here are some ways in which our clients have worked with Club Purl:
- Ask a question. Use social tools to collect ‘instant’ responses to a particular problem or idea.
- Gender Savvy Focus Group – talk to a group of women who are time-poor and hard to survey through our bespoke events.
- Gender Savvy Sampling – Get direct feedback on new products or services. Impress our members and get them to use their influence to kick-start word of mouth campaigns.
- International perspective – Use our PowerBlitz technology to talk to women around the world and understand cultural implications that could prove costly if ignored.
- Attitudinal sampling, trend-watching and more – Monitor attitudes over time to see if your campaigns are working or give insight into consumer confidence.
- Event Sponsorship – We host regular events for Club Purl Members around the world. Club Purl Executive dinners have been held in cities around the world including London, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, New York, Singapore and Sydney. Attendees appreciate the support that sponsors give and are 7 times more likely to buy a sponsors product.